Sometimes, when your import MTS file to Adobe Premiere CC, you get this error: “MTS files cannot import”? Or MTS files not importing in Premiere CC? Or you can import but there is no sound? Calm down, Bien Thuy will help you. First, please go to Task Manager on your Operating System (CTRL+SHIFT KEY+Esc), in processes tab check the box which says “show all processes from users” . Once done close all the processes of Adobe found in processes tab.
After this please go to documents folder and rename Adobe folder(s) as Old_Adobe
Then Click on start button and in Search program and files box type %appdata%, this will take you to Roaming folder. In this rename the Adobe folder as old_Adobe. Close all running programs. Restart your machine. Launch Premiere Pro again and wow, import your MTS file now. That’s it.
Other Posts you may be interested in:
- Thủ thuật cho windows 10 chạy nhanh sau khi nâng cấp
- Joomla 2.5: Fix lỗi Refresh Manifest Cache failed: Extension is not currently installed
- Kiểm tra thông tin máy tính với CPU-z
- Chọn tuổi kết hôn – chọn chồng/vợ hợp tuổi
- Bộ hình nền máy tính Bikini chất lượng Full HD 1920×1080
- Hosting – Namecheap shared hosting
- PHP Images Hosting Script