If you got this error when you try to update your windows 10: “There were problems installing some updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Security Update for Microsoft Excel 2013 (KB3054991) 64-Bit Edition – Error 0x8007045b“, please check this article for help.
This error is caused by an Anti Virus protection. So, when you trying to update, please temperary disable your anti virus program. In my case, i have to temperary disable AVG internet Security 2015 and then my update is successful.
Step 1: Right click on your anti virus protection icon on the taskbar, then choose “Temperarily disable AVG protection”.
Step 2: AVG will ask you somethings, just tick “Disable Firewall protection” and choose Disable AVG for: Until restart. Press OK.
Step 3: Check for update and update your system using Update & Security. Please note that wait until it display that all update was installed and Restart have been schedule.
Step 4: Restart your computer, and check for update again, you will see your system was updated and wawlla, it’s done.
- Cách download Windows XP, Windows 7, 8.1 trực tiếp từ Microsoft
- How to Hide a User Account from the Welcome Screen in Windows 10
- How to fix “your credentials did not work” on Windows 10
- How to edit hosts file in Windows 10?
- Fix: Windows 10 Start Menu not work
- Làm thế nào để boot vào Safe Mode trong windows 10?
- Thủ thuật cho windows 10 chạy nhanh sau khi nâng cấp
Other Posts you may be interested in:
- Tăng tốc máy tính với CCleaner và vài thủ thuật nhỏ
- CentOS server 6.5 x64, install APACHE, PHP, MYSQL, FTP and PHPMyAdmin
- PHP Images Hosting Script
- Fix “Microsoft excel cannot open or save any more documents…”
- Ý nghĩa các sao, cúng Sao và giải hạn
- Dreamhost Black Friday & Cyber Monday Coupon
- Welcomeback Hostgator để được giảm 75% hosting